Apr 22, 2020

Swap and Quarantine part 2

During the first week of quarantine, things had gone almost well for John. He spent all his time in his bedroom watching tv series and chatting with Mary. Mary’s parents had realized their daughter was more quiet than usual but they thought she was sad beacuse she could not see her boyfriend but someone was more suspicious. it was Melanie, Mary big sister and so one day she stopped her sis when she was going down for breakfast.

“Hello sissy I see you don’t wear any bra today.”
“Its uncessary since I’m always at home and nobody
can see me.”
“It’s true but that’s not like you, you’ve always been miss perfect
 you always wearing make-up even to take out the trash!”
“That’s the lockdown, its killing me.”
“Or maybe you are not used to bras and make-up isn’t John?”
“How did you know?”
“Come on I’m always been close to my sister and some
weeks ago she told me that you and she found a pair of
magic rings to swap bodies, she made me promise to say
nothing to our parents but since you’re not my real sister I
suggest you to do all I want if you don’t want to get in trouble!”
“Ok Melanie!” said John resigned.



2 comments: