Dec 24, 2023

Xmas Swap Party

Gordon had gone to the Christmas swap party organised by the company where he works.Here, everyone took a ball from the Christmas tree with the name of the person they would be swapping bodies with written on it. The name ofMelanie, the marketing manager, was written onhis ball and a moment later he found himself inher body. So for the first time he spent the evening inside a female body, it was fun, apart from the long queue for the ladies' room.When the time came for him to go home, he should have put the ball back on the tree, but an idea came to him. She took a marker and replaced Melanie's name with her own as a continuation of the spell. He hoped the real Mealnie wouldn't mind too much, as he wanted to enjoy this body over the Christmas holidays.

 

1 comment:

  1. Well it started at the Christmas party. It was probably innocent that we swapped with whoever it, I got female name Melanie within a that moment he was Melanie, and probably she me. It was strange and kind of fun. When it was time to returned back to ourselves. I decided to spend the holiday as her. I honestly don't know why but I want spent it as a girl . I hope that she would understand and enjoy her time as me too.

    ReplyDelete