Apr 18, 2021

Abandoned House

Adrian was an urban explorer he liked to visit abandoned buildings around the world. One day he came into a strange house that people said it was haunted. He forced the doorway and found himself in the hall. After the first step he felt something behind the spine and suddenly he lost the balance, he tried to get upbut he realized he wear high heeled shoes not only this, he had became a woman and finally he saw the sign in the middle of the hall that explained the phenomenon: the house was inhabit by witches who used to cast spells to send away the nosies. So Adrian fixed his new long hair picked up her new bag, backpack once and left the house; his day as explorer were over but a new career like a model it’s just at the beginning.

8 comments:

  1. Adam loved to explore old houses, building, he was sorta a urban archaeologist. He loved these old places, loved find something about them.
    But for some reason Adam felt something, was it a sixth sense. ESP. Your feelings what every. But he ignored it. The first few steps. He heard a creak, he then he lost his balances .
    Suddenly he was on the floor. What, what happen.
    What, what happen , oh damn, How did I miss that sign.
    Are you okay, miss.
    Miss, yes, yes, I didn't see that sign.
    As she stood up. In her heels, Straight her skirt put it in place. TO cover her nylons tops. Damn I should of wore sheer tights today. Or at lease, put on my flats on. But they said. Wear your best dress and heels on. I got to be more care. As Alina when to her next model job. It in this building.
    Unknown to Former Adam now Alina that house had a production sigil on it. Sorta burglar alarm for a group of witches use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi rhodry why don't make a tgcaps blog?

      Delete
    2. thanks, but I don't have the proper skills, or knowledge to do the basics that you people do. I have talent for imagination, for imagines or pictures, I could create a story or caption of that. It good idea. I have no idea how to start, or were to develop them.

      Delete
    3. Can you give me your mail I have an idea

      Delete
    4. I have two e-mails one is the oldest, that I basically use, and secondary one , barely use. I do check both each day, but in order.

      Delete
    5. rhodry I'm still waiting your email i have to send you a picture

      Delete
    6. You can use tailsing@yahoo.com or werdnakosman@gmail.com. And will try to do my best, rhodry

      Delete
  2. Good cap and Adam, now Alina was so fortunate to have a great new career to begin her new life! Zoe

    ReplyDelete