May 2, 2021

Loosing a Friend

Thomas and I were friends since childhood but after the highschool we lost track of each other. Sometimes ago I heard he was involved in a terrible car crash  where he lost his parent and his cousin Tamara. I don’t know the dynamics of the incident but I know he was driving when happened. I wanted to meet him but I didn’t know where he lived. Somedays ago I found that he lived with his aunt in a cottage in the suburbs. Three years had passed since our last metting but when he opened the door, it was hard for me to recognize him:

• Tom what happend to you? You seem like a chick!

• Don’t worry I have only changed my look. I always wear long at school do you remember?

• Yes i do, but now you’re blonde and do you shave your legs why?

• I’m taking dance lessons and my instructor recommended me to shave so I can wear tights better.

• Well so you’re doing ballett I bet you wear even astupid tutu but dude you have tits!  Are you taking   hormones?

• It’s a severe case of gynecomastia, my aunt assured me that it will go away sooner or later... but now I   have to go, it was good to seeing you maybe one day we could take a coffee together bye MIck!

Even if I wanted to stay more longer I reluctantly went back home.That same evening I’ve received an email, it was from Thomas,he told me the whole story; after the lost of his parent he lost even his house, his aunt offered to host him but he had to follow her rules he didn’t any objections but one day she said that he owed her a daughter and since he felt guilty he accepted to take the place of cousin Tamara. He started to wear girl clothes and put make-up but his aunt was very demanding so he was persuaded him to start the hormonal therapy in order to have female shapes. Besides his aunt ordered him to stop of seeing me because I was part of his old life and if he didn’t obey she will take away the last part of his masculinity.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, auntie needs to take away that last part as it serves no purpose! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie should let him date his old friend. What would more completely take away the last vestige of his life as a ma than allowing an old frien to feel him up before giving him his blow job.

    ReplyDelete