Sep 25, 2021

A Strange Case of Hormonal Imbalance

Jenny entered in her bedroom and saw his brother struggling with a bra:
Sorry sis could you help me to fasten this thing?
Ah ah I finally I can see clearly that my little bro has became a busty woman1
Very funny but I told you a milion times it’s only an hormonal imbalance that will go away very soon.
Are you sure? and why did you take my blouse and my skirt?
Mom said that if I have to go out it’s better passing as a girl than an effeminate boy.
Don’t you understand? Mom is not persuaded you to pass as a girl but to be a real girl!
What did you mean?
Maybe I shouldn’t tell you but two days ago I listened mom talked with aunt about you, she said it’s hard for a single mom to raise a son so she used a magic spell that  slowly transform you into a girl in order to get adapt at the change better.
So you said that these alterations are... permanent?
Yes my dear that means that not only I have to help you with the bra but in the coming days I will also help you to use tampons!

No comments:

Post a Comment