Jan 28, 2022

Long Psychotherapy

Well miss relax , can I call you Jennifer for now?

Ehm...Yes you do doctor but I remember you that my real name is Jack and...

And you are a boy but tell me why you wear a miniskirt and heels it’s not what a boy normally wear isn’t it?

That’s true but my family, I mean Jennifer’s family forced me to wear this outfit; they said it’s good forreconnecting with my female self but it’s useless since I’m a male and Jennifer was my girlfriend, she stole my body with a spell you have to believe me!

Sorry Jennifer but I think your mind elaborated this strange defense mechanism to protect you from thefact that your boyfriend  broke up with you and moved to another country, but don’t worry over time  youwill learn to accept it, I don’t want that a young woman like you spend the rest of her life in a mental hospital!


2 comments:

  1. A cute young women entered the Psychotherapist office.
    She was asked to lay down on the couch.
    She claims that she isn't Jennifer, but Jack.
    My, my its usual, for a boy to dress like this.
    She felt a bit embarrassed, my family, I mean Jennifer family that, I should get more closer to my feminine side. But that's impossible. I never had a feminine side.
    Doctor, I'm a male, well I used to be one, ever since my girlfriend Jennifer, used a Spell and took my body.

    I'm sorry Jennifer, but I can't find anything wrong with you physically, you seem to dress like a girl.
    And your former boyfriend left you and moved to another country. You created that you are JACK. You will get over him within time. Or if you continue this, you might end up in a mental hospital.
    With that, the doctor wanted Jennifer to see him, two times a week.
    As he said that, Jennifer is not sure what to do. pretend to be her. And accept it or go to the mental hospital. Either one is not helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Jennifer is great, with her beautiful legs. Surely she will find appreciated man.

    ReplyDelete