Apr 19, 2022

Ready to Go Out

The relation between Matthew and his daughter Ashley is always been 
strained but after the Role Exchanger switched their life, things got 
even more complicated:
Ehi dad I mean Ashley don’t you think that dress is too short for a 
decent girl?
Come on dad it’s time to update, fashion standards are changed!
I bet if I was in my body again, you wouldn’t have let me out dressed 
like this, so I’m only applying the rules!
My god only two weeks in my body and you have become a super 
boomer, If only mom knew it!
Since you live under my roof that’s are the rules!
Ok but one more thing, yesterday I was searching an old pack of 
condoms I knew it was in a drawer and when I found it I discovered that
it was almost empty and...
Well,, it’s normal for a couple you know,,,
Ok but  I remember you that we have promised to say nothing to mom 
about our swap so if you don’t want that she  find out that behind her
passionate lover there is her lovely daughter you have to let me go out 
oh well my boyfriend is just arrived, by the way I left you a pair of
condoms on the bed goodnight daddy see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment