Jan 14, 2024

First Date as Carole

It's been a year since Carl, now Carole, went through puberty. He was a 19-year-old boy. Now he is a 20-year-old girl. Many were close to him during this transition, including his family and especially his best friend Michael. A few days ago, Michael plucked up the courage to ask the new Carole out. Carole knew it would be a real date, but decided to accept anyway. They decided to meet in the local park on the afternoon of the following Saturday. As she waited on a bench, a number of thoughts passed through Carole's mind:

«Oh my God, what am I doing? Michael is my best friend, he can never be my boyfriend. Instead of having my hair done by my mother, why didn't I go to a  hairdresser?  No, guys like Michael hardly notice the hairstyle. Brr, how cold!  My legs are freezing, maybe I should have worn a longer skirt, even though Michael has always been a leg lover. OK, as soon as he arrives I tell him that we can just be friends and that I accepted his invitation out of kindness.»

But as soon as she saw him, all her doubts disappeared.She couldn't help but think of Michael as a real man, the only one who had been close to her during these terrible years, and she hoped  that this was the first of many dates.

1 comment:

  1. Basically this your first date well, your time as yourself as a girl now. As yourself. Now you think that you planned a little more better.

    ReplyDelete