Oct 14, 2021

The Promotion

Rick was working for a big corporation like a modest employee and thinking his skills were underrated. One day, in the elevator, he met Barbara Pennington the CEO of the corporation and explained why he needed a promotion. Barbara was impressed with his speech and said they needed a voluntary for a secret experment in the research department. Rick accepted without conditions. 
The morning day after Ms Pennington and him went in an underground laboratory where a group of scientists were waiting for them.
With the help of something devices their body were swapped Rick was afraid but they tell him to stay quiet that everything would be explained after that they returned in Ms Pennngton office. Rick was
not get used to high heels and leaned against a chair when Barbara started to speech:
First of all the swap is permanent I’m sorry but your young body is mine forever. Why did I that? Oh you don’t know how it’s hard for a middle age woman making her way in a man’s world so I elaborated this plan and  you just came in at the right moment. I’ve just informed the Managment Board, i’m the young ambitious man they searching for. Well now about you I will make an offer that you can’t say no if you don’t want to go on the street or in a mental hospital. Did you want a promotion? From now you’ll be my personal assistant and you will address me as sir and I will call you  Rita; you will do whatever I say but don’t worry you will receive a good pay for this so do you accept my offer?
Rick was like a robot and said: Yes ehm... yes sir! Very well you learn very quickly but we have a long day so go to make me a coffee please! Rick got out of the room wobbling on heels
while the new boss said: Don’t worry you will have a lot of time to learn to walk with high heels, a whole life!

1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
    I have some useful crossdresser tips for sissy man and crossdressers.
    There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
    Click Sissy store near me. Click Here Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.

    ReplyDelete