Sep 27, 2024

The Billiard Wizard

 I have always been a strong-willed man, well now woman, and that has brought me a lot of success, but I have also made a lot of mistakes. One of them was cheating on my fiancée, who decided to take revenge. She was an expert in the magical arts. Because I had to learn what it meant to be a betrayed woman, she put a curse on me that changed my gender. So from one day to the next, I was a girl, but that doesn't get me down at all. Where others saw problems, I saw opportunities.
My mental capacity was intact, so I just needed to take advantage of my new body.  I've always been a wizard at playing billiards, so I started going back to pubs and bars looking for easy targets. I knew that men think theycan win easily when they play against a woman so they tend to bet large sums of money. Another thing in my favour was that with this body they were easily distracted, I always took advantage of it by wearing skimpy clothes all the time. Some men thought that if they let me win, I would have sex with them, and I let them believe it. As soon as I have reached a certain amount of money, I am going to move to another city and start a new life. Now it's time to start a new game, but first let me adjust my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment